Friday, October 23, 2009

Anniversary

This weekend is my 1 year anniversary of becoming pet parent to Mocha. Even through the struggles of house training, she has brought so much joy into my life. I can hardly wait to get home from school each day because I know she will be waiting at the back door for me.

Saturday, October 24
Today I got this wild idea to trim Mocha's hair myself. I think it actually turned out nice. Of course the rest of the evening she wouldn't come near me unless I had food or treats.
She tolerated me messing with her hair pretty well but was not very cooperative for photography.
It's a good thing I blew off the bath for the evening, because then she really would have been running from me.

1 comment:

Heather Hekman said...

I didn't realize it had been a year already. Congrats. I think you did a good job with her hair.