Friday, February 13, 2009

Mocha has a new friend






No I didn't get another dog! My neighbor did, and she asked me if I would mind looking after her while she and her husband went to a dinner party this evening. The first thing I thought was a play-date for Mocha. They played well for a while until I almost crushed the little one under my recliner. I don't think I hurt her but she did cry and whimper a bit. I held her for a while but Mocha was getting jealous of that so I got her to settle down and sleep on the futon and Mocha settled down on my recliner, and I am on the office chair at my computer so we are all in our separate corners:) Any way above are some pics of "our" exciting evening with "TAZ."

1 comment:

Heather Hekman said...

Very cute. Glad Taz survived the play date and that you had fun.